Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Happy 4th of July

Happy 4th of July!!

First off I'd like to apologize for being absent for a while. I've been busy, and had been traveling all over the North East :) But I'm back, at least for right now.

I didn't give up on painting my nails, I just didn't do it as often. I picked up several other hobbies as well, one of which is photography, and I've been working on some digital drawings. Hobbies I've had but it distracts me from my nails.

Anyway, I decided to do a festive 4th of July MSMD :)

Here's what It looks like.
Now I know this isn't the greatest picture but I snapped it quickly while outside on break. I've been slaving away in the kitchen all day preparing for my 4th of July BBQ :) I've invited all my friends and we're determined to have an awesome time! While not blowing ourselves up! LOL!

Ohhhhh!! Also, my birthday just passed and I got a really cool gift from one of my friends. He gave me one of the Ciate Corrupted Neons Manicure Set. The pink one!! I'm really excited to try it out!! But I have to go into storage and dig out my black light! So I can try it out for real!!

Ok, so for this mani I used:
China Glaze White on White
Sula Paint and Peel Royal 
Wet and Wild I Red a Good Book
CND Super Shiny topcoat 

Alright ladies,
Thank you for reading
I have no forgotten you all. Thank you for the comments.
I'll be back hopefully sooner rather than later.
XOXO
Ms.Meow<3

No comments:

Post a Comment