Sunday, January 20, 2013

Lolita's Kisses + 3000 pageviews

Hey ladies :)
First off let me say, Woohoo!! I've hit 3000+ page views, YAY!

So I've been busy making some Valentines Day decorations for the kitchen. I had bought some glitter at the craft store and I was working on my nail desk and wondered what would happen if I put some of these adorable pink glitters and mix them with some clear polish. Turns out this franken polish turned out beautiful!! I let it sit for a few days and tried it out tonight, and its lovely! I even came up with a cute name for it. Here's what I came up with.

Its pink white and clear glitter and I added a tiny bit of red in it. I love it. The name of this polish? Lolita's Kisses. Who is this Lolita, you ask? Well she's my tiny 10 week old chihuahua :) And she is a kisser, lol.


Here's a pic of her. 

This is her on the car ride home. Lol, she's so tiny!

Ok, and this is Lolita's Kisses on my nails.

Yup, I like it a lot. I need to get a macro lens so I can take super awesome close up pics.
Ok, so speaking of Valentines Day I have to order a few polishes from Pam, I am in love with her Valentine's Day collection!! Can wait to get them!! 

Alright that's all for now, 
Until next time,
Ms.Meow

No comments:

Post a Comment