Sunday, January 27, 2013

Valentine's Day Mani

Hey ladies,
So Valentines Day is fast approaching :) Who's excited? Me!
I love V-Day :) I love the lovey-dovey, childlike excitement it brings out in people, Everyone buying cards and candy and flowers, and even getting a bit gutsy and asking that certain someone special out. Also it makes me want to glitter everything up in pink and red glitter that includes my nails. So I decided to get started with the Valentine mani's.

This is what I came up with.

Yeah, I didn't use my Nikon :( I just used my phone for this one. I actually did these last night (3am) and my fiance picked me up at 4am, so I had no choice but to snap quick quick pics!

But I was browsing my Pinterest boards and I took the idea for the index finger nail from HeyNiceNails.com I thought it was totally cute idea.

What I used:
Sinful Colors Ruby Ruby (red)
Essie My Place Or Yours (pink)
Funky Fingers Star-Studded (gold glitter)
Finger Paints Paper Mache (white)

Yup, so I can't wait to do another V-Day inspired mani,
But that's it for now,
Until next time,
Ms.Meow

No comments:

Post a Comment