Saturday, January 12, 2013

New Year, New Camera, Not so new Nail Polish

Happy New Year!!

Hey ladies,
Once again I've been missing in action for a little while and just wanted to say that I'm still here lurking around the nail art blog world, watching and admiring all the lovely mani's the ladies have been sporting. I've had a hectic holiday I was working retail for the season and the schedule was kind of crazy, not to mention getting the flu and being sick for 2 and a half weeks ugh! But now the holidays are gone :( all is back to normal. *Le sigh!!*

So I have no new polishes to report (that needs to change) and I did my nails a few times between my absence here, I just didn't take pics.

.......

But I got big news!! I finally got  a new camera! :D My first DSLR!!! My fiance got it for me this past week, and I've been playing around with it. We went to the zoo to get a few shots, and I was still too new with it, and most of my shots were too out of focus and not planned well enough to brag about lol. I'm still learning about Aperture and Shutter speed and its a lot to take it right now. I've watched a lot of youtube videos that have helped a lot, but I need to get out there and experiment. 

Here's what I got.

 I'm not sure I see a difference between the pictures I've taken before (at least not with these shots) 
but I didn't spend as much time editing the background to a nice blur, which is nice. 
Maybe there is a difference, my cuticles look rough, lol!!! 
But in their defense, I've been cleaning a lot today and washed my hands a billion and one times!

Ok, well that's all for now,
until next time,
Ms.Meow

No comments:

Post a Comment