Sunday, April 22, 2012

Nail Art from the Past

So I gathered all my favorite pictures of previous nail art :) Let the show begin.

                                                Black and silver Bundle Monster dots.

 I love this blue, its by Sula its a Paint and Peel.  

 These were inspired by my dog, CuppyCake :D I believe I did these around my birthday last year. 

French multi colored leopard I loved these!

Fimo fruit. I had to file them down a bit just to get them to stay kind of low on the nail. I was working at a clinic around the time I did these, so I used about 5 maybe more layers of top coat. I didn't want the fruit to be dirty and spread diseases around ( I worked with blood) I took them off after a day :( Just because I didn't want to be gross.Although the girl I worked with had pretty long nails, not for me. The medical field is not meant for long and cluttered high nails.

 Gold Glitter Leopard!!!

Two tone nails. I used Finger Paints 'Art You Wondering?' (green) and Finger Paints 'Laugh My Art Off' (Blue) It ended up looking like the ocean. Two layers of both.

I used the Finger Paints 'Art you wondering' and 2 layers of Seche Vite Top Coat

 Again plus a gray tip

 Halloween themed. I used the Bundle Monster Stamps. They turned out lovely.

Frankenstein Nails

 Did these on around Valentines Day

 I used lace fabric I had laying around. and 2 layers of Seche Vite top coat.

 This is a crappy picture. The pink is by Hard Candy. The Stars are stamps from Bundle Monster set.

 I love these, I did theseApril 2011. It had been raining a lot and I decided my nails should match the weather.

Summer 2011. I wanted to be one with water, and a boat captain that day. Next best thing? Nautical Nails. I shall try these again soon. Summer is coming. I might want to be one with water again. Lol.

Ok, I know I have more somewhere.Even If I don't find them I'll be here brainstorming. 
Thinking of new idea's. Let the creativity begin :D

No comments:

Post a Comment