Monday, April 23, 2012

Vintage Rose Tutorial

Tutorial time!!! 

I am thinking of re-doing the roses on my Vintage Black Rose Mani. So before I just jump into this time, I decided to make a mock up of it. So here It is, and here I go.

Tools Needed:
Dotting tools (Tiny and Big)
Base Coat
4 Different nail polishes 
Top Coat

Vintage Roses:
1. Base Coat and Color of choice.
2. Draw 3 dots (more if your nails are longer)
3. Inside the dot draw a 6 (repeat inside each giant dot)
4. Outside the "6" draw 3 squiggly lines.
5. And Outside those squiggly lines draw 3 more longer squiggly lines.
6. Add little green petals.
7. Inside the petals add little lines (if desired, not needed)
8. Add topcoat for super shiny awesome vintage rose nails.

4 comments:

  1. thats a great tutorial - im always leery of painting roses but you made it look so easy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Lol, I'm going to give it another try right now. The first time I did the roses they came out... not great. I'm thinking it just takes a little practice :)

      Delete
  2. I really appreciate this tutorial. You make it look easy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Let me know how it works out for you :]

      Delete