Monday, April 30, 2012

Poppy Fields

So I was looking through my many packets of flower seeds, and I ran into my Oriental Poppy's and instantly I wanted them on my nails. I've been wanting to do more floral patterns, not just the rose. So I figured this would be the perfect opportunity. Also I want to add that right in the middle of my first finger I saw a giant white ugly spider on the screen and instantly flipped out. My right hand looks way better but I did not in any way stick to my mock up plan. I rushed through it, I didn't want to be near the computer any longer!! Oh that reminds me, I made another tutorial, but first the pictures of the mani.





I think the thumb came out beautifully. The rest of the fingers on the left hand remind of a lot of the Super Mario games, lol. I'll post the pictures of the right hand later on in the day. I really need to work on getting a new camera. My phone isn't cutting it at all. After this I'll share the tutorial. :)

For this Mani I used:
Blue base is China Glaze For Audrey, the Green is China Glaze Tree Hugger, the dark red in the poppy is Sally Hansen Nail Growth Miricle Divine Wine the Lighter red is Essie (I still can't remember the name of it) the Black is Finger Paints Black Expressionism The Yellow is Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Mellow Yellow The Gray in the cloud is Pure Ice Kiss Me Here and the White is Finger Paints Paper Mache.

No comments:

Post a Comment