Monday, April 23, 2012

Vintage Black Roses

Good Morning, 
So I was thinking to myself, what inspires me?
Being late night again, I hit a wall. Then I started to think back to my younger days.
Last weekend me and my friend were shopping, and we bought a lot of nail polish and a lot of clothes. We were looking through hundreds of colors at Ulta and at Sally Beauty. We were discussing hues of pinks and natural naked colors. Its funny back in high school we were into the Gothic/Lolita scene. So those pink and bright colors would be a no go. We have become a bit more sophisticated in certain things but some things are the same, maybe buried a bit, but there. So without further ado my Gothic Black Roses, Semi Sophisticated Pearly-Glittery Mani. Mouthful huh?

So my fiance coulnd't tell, and maybe you cant either, but those black purple things on the ring finger are the black roses.

Polishes I used. The purple glitter is Finger Paints Purple Palette The red is Essie (I would know but my fiance ripped off the name sticker) The black in the Roses is Finger Paints Black Expressionism and the purple on the inside is a mixture of Funky Fingers Cheshire and Finger Paints Paper Mache (white)  The thumb has little white pearls that I found at Hobby Lobby, I think they're for scrap booking but they were halved and flat so they were perfect for manicures, the white stripes are Manicure tape I bought on Amazon in a 10 pack for a few bucks :D

No comments:

Post a Comment