Thursday, April 26, 2012

Pink Roses Leopard Polka Dot Lightning Bolt Nails..

Hii :)
I did these last night, I kind of borrowed the idea from Chalkboard Nails. I also wanted to give the roses another try and I simply cannot pass up the opportunity to do leopard print. So I took the advice of my Photoshop tutorial, and I think the roses turned out pretty good. I'm sure the more I practice the roses the better I'll get.




Maybe I should have done something with the middle finger. Its ok, I bought 6 new nail polishes today I'm sure I'll do something different tonight, although I'm really enjoying all the funky designs.

Also, I think Its time for a new camera. Maybe for my birthday I'll get a nice Canon :D I hate using my phone but it'll have to do. My Kodak took its last picture last winter during a blizzard. I just had to go outside and take pictures. So I put it off, I was kind of mad at myself for being so careless. But its time to move on :) 

What I used:
Pink is Pure Ice - Creme Flirt Alert, the Nude inside the roses and leopard and the lightning bolt is Essie - Mambo, the Black I use is Finger Paints - Black Expressionism. Top Coat - Essie Shine-E. I couldn't find my base coat so I went without :(

No comments:

Post a Comment