Saturday, May 5, 2012

Blue Glitter Leopard Mani

I was feeling lazy today but I needed something new to look at. The previous mani lost its cherries, lol. I was doing some gardening today but not only that I was making art :D I found some awesome Moss Art pictures last year and decided it was time to try it out myself. Maybe I'll post the pic of my supposed mossy art project :D

Ok ok, enough about gardening and moss. Nail time. So like I said, I did a lazy mani, nothing flashy or too creative. I knew I wanted glitter and lots of it, and as always I can not get enough leopard print :D


It came out pretty ok, But I think I still prefer the freehand method :D Oh and also ignore my thumb nail, I totally nailed that one lol.

Ok, I already put away the polishes I used so from memory:
I used 2 different nail polishes as the base Sally Hansen HD Spectrum and Finger Paints Laugh My Art Off
The Black is Finger Paints Black Expressionism 
and a new Topcoat I'm trying Orly Polishield 3-in-1

Ok, Now for my moss art :)

Hopefully in a few weeks it'll be a big lush green moss masterpiece :) We'll see. The first time I tried this the rain washed it away, but this time I got smarter. I bought water retention gel pellets, that should help :D But like I said. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment