Friday, May 11, 2012

My Julep Maven Box Arrived!!! Reviews!!

I got my Julep penny box :D
It contained 2 polishes - Julep Nicey and Julep Susie
Toe seperators and The Best Pedi Creme Ever.

So I tried the pink one first, and I loved it!! It was a beautiful creme bright pink color. Very Summery very flirty my favorite kind of pink.

This is two coats and no top coat, It was glossy and beautiful!! Easy to use no problems here.

 But the other polish that came in the box.. Well, all I can say is, that its hard to capture the color of this polish in the bottle as well as on my nails :( Take a look.

To me it reminds me of toothpaste, lol. I guess because the color is described as mint green creme. I think this color will do well on top of other colors or as an accent color :D

So the pink gets a 5/5 and the green gets 2.5/5 :(

I can't wait until next month!! Nail Mail always excites me!!

Oh, and there's still time to get your Julep Maven Box for a Penny :D Click This Link to Get Yours!! 
And don't forget to use code: SHAREONMAY



No comments:

Post a Comment