Thursday, May 3, 2012

Ice Cream Mani

Good Morning :D
Do I have a treat for you guys!! I scream you scream we all scream for Ice Cream!!!!
I went to Claire's and found the cutest earrings ever. Ice Creams, Donuts, Cupcakes, Popsicle, Pop-tarts, Cotton Candy, Fudgesicles, and Sno-Cones!
So for the first time in a while It was warm in Chicago (yesterday) :D So I wore my Ice Cream earrings and decided to do my nails in the same fashion, Oh yea!! So without further delay, Ice Cream Bowl Mani's. (My nails weren't pointy or long enough to do cones, lol)

/\ Right Hand /\

/\ Left Hand /\
 
 The Earrings!! 


I'm so excited about my nails, I used my Konad stamp for the cones, mostly because I'm really bad at drawing straight lines, so I'm glad I remembered that I had that pattern on a stamp, saved me a big headache.

Also I'm happy with the end result of the cones color, I had to mix colors and usually they end up looking cloudy/muddy and ugly. So that's a plus.

The Cherries are pearls that I bought at Hobby Lobby, I Just slapped some red polish on them :)


Polishes I used for this Mani:
The Cone Base KleanColor Cappuccino + Finger Nails Paper Mache
The Dark Brown on the cone is KleanColor Dark Brown
The Ice Cream brown is the KleanColor Cappuccino by itself
The green is Revlon Minted
The yellow is Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Mellow Yellow. 
And the pink is Fresh Paint High Voltage 
I also used Essie Matte About You on top of the cones to make it look realistic.
I used Konad Plate m57 

No comments:

Post a Comment