Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Julep $0.01 Deal and Rain Rain Go away Nails.

Hey guys :)

I'm so excited about Juleps penny promotion :D I had seen other bloggers talk about it yesterday and I had to check it out right away, I thought, Julep Nail Polishes for a Penny?? I gotta have it!! So sure enough I went there and it was true, If you order in May you get your first month for a penny :D But other months will be regular price, which still isn't bad considering that a single Julep nail polish is around $16.50 at Sephora!! So $20 a month for $40 worth of stuff is an awesome price!! I cannot wait to get my Julep package!!

So If you want to grab this great deal GO HERE!!! Become a Julep Maven!!

(This link contains my refferal. For every two people who order from my link, I get a month for free. :D A girl can dream, right? Lol)

But don't forget your code
"SHAREONMAY" 

So for tonights mani I chose a rainy day scene. The weather here has been a bit sad, Its been raining and cold and now foggy. I want sun, I want to sit outside with my dogs in my garden and get my garden gloves dirty :D I started off with a dark gray thumb and worked my way to bright sunny pinky.

 Now that I think about it, I'll be sad when I look outside and sad when I look at my nails :P It's ok, can't be too sad when you use glitter, which was really kind of hard to capture in these pictures.
I'm a little disappointed with the pictures, I took around 50 pictures and still none captured the colors right. My lightbox isn't working :( Maybe I really will have to wait for real light in the mornings or afternoons. This sucks considering I am a night owl.


Polishes I used:
Base Coat - Essie Millionails
The Gray was a mixture of Pure Ice Kiss Me Here Mixed with a bit of Black NYC Black Lace Creme and Blue China Glaze For Audrey and a bit of white added for each nail beside it Finger Paints Paper Mache. 
Then the Blue on the pinky is just China Glaze For Audrey
Finally the Sun is Sally Hansen Xtreme wear Mellow Yellow.

No comments:

Post a Comment