Monday, September 10, 2012

The 31 Day Challenge Day 10 Gradient Nails and Halloween Prop Update

Hey guys,
I missed it again!!!! Lol, I was putting my logo on the pic and all of a sudden it was 11:58 and I hurried and the collection closed :(

Ok enough feeling sorry for myself. I got today's challenge done before midnight, just not the picture done on time. GRR!!

Let's get down to business.



Now If I misspelled something please don't be mad. I've been inhaling fumes all day. I've been painting my Halloween Props with crazy paints and I was hurring trying to put the logo in there and I typed everything as fast I can go!!

Also I'm kind of embarrassed for that fact that only one of my hands is polished :(
I has to scrub like a mad woman to get the paint off my picture hand. And because I use my right hand It had way more paint on it, some of which I cannot get out from under my fingernails or my cuticles..Also its on one nail pretty bad...

OOh! And I chipped 2 nails both thumbs. I guess you guys can expect really short nails for the next two months... Because I can see it happening more and more as it get's closer to Halloween.I'm doing most of the prop making with the help of friends here and there.. My fiance just watches me, He has no creative bone in his body he says, although, I think he's lying. He just doesn't want to help me when I get in a crafty moods... So I use him as my muscle!! LOL!!

Here's some of the stuff I've done...


 Before                                                                             After                            

  
 My crazy happy pumpkin, she's cute, but deadly scary!! (well she will be)

The Witch!!
Here she is again!!

Alright, until next time!! 


Check out these Gradient Nails




No comments:

Post a Comment