Saturday, September 1, 2012

The 31 Day Challenge + Life.

Hey Guys :)
So I got a few things to talk about today. First I'd like to say that I'm joining Sarah from Chalkboard Nails in and some other nail bloggers in a 31 day. Its perfect timing too, because for the next few months i'm going to be super busy. Why you ask? Because Halloween is coming up and I plan on spooking up my yard, and I don't mean go with store bought things, I mean going all out and making my own props. This week alone I've worked on several things, that include 3 pumpkins and a nice sized tombstone. They are all papier mached, and plastered. I have to go buy latex paint and other paints that will seal everything in.

Here's my first pumkin.


Also, this is the reason why I missed Teal Tuesday :( I was out buying tons of glue and plaster, not to mention dumpster diving for cardboard and other recyclables.

Ok, So here's The 31 Day Challenge.

So for the first 7 days everything is pretty simple then It gets a bit tougher and then BAM!! Tons of thinking, lol!! But the hardest thing for me maybe will be posting every day. Lets see how

Here's Day 1.


What I used:
Sinful Colors Ruby Ruby
China Glaze Ruby Pumps

Also I tried a new product (well, new to me)
I used Orly Spritz Dry, and I'm not too happy with it. It didn't help dry anything. :( My friend, in cosmetology school, told me she uses an O.P.I dry spray and that It works amazingly well, and I thought they all gotta be the same, I guess not. Any thoughts??

Alright, That's all for now.
Until Next Time.


2 comments:

  1. how fun - i wish i was your neighbor! i love halloween and halloween related crafting! i paint skulls all year round, so much fun! glad you're doing the challenge, i am too, so far so good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D I think we would make awesome neighbors!! All my neighbors are dried up old people lol, not to say that the elderly are bad, but these guys are bitter and mean.

      I'll post more pics soon of my halloweenie stuff :D

      Delete