Sunday, September 2, 2012

The 31 Day Challenge Day 3 Yellow Nails

Yellow!! Lol, Instead of Hello!! :P I'm just being goofy!

Ok, Day 3!
So i'm not a big fan of my yellow polishes so I figured I'd go with the word instead :D
Ok, again keeping it short tonight, I gotta paper mache my witch's head XD

Polishes I used:
Julep Lynn (nude/pink)
Sally Hansen Hard Nails Extreme Wear Mellow Yellow
Sally Hansen HD Lite
Pixi Metallic Mermaid
Orly Won't Chip

Dotting tool + Striping brush


Well see you guys tomorrow with green nails :D


Take a look at these yellow nails!

6 comments:

  1. Haha best one so far ;)

    xoxo
    gin
    (http://baroquefool.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like it took hours! Well done :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)
      The word "yellow" literally took 2 minutes!!
      It was the blue outline that took the longest.

      Delete
  3. I don't like yellow either, good way to get the challenge done! :D And yellow to you too! hhaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D Some colors just don't suit me, but I really love seeing yellow on girls that can pull it off!!

      Delete