Tuesday, September 4, 2012

The 31 Day Challenge Day 4 Green Nails

Hey ladies!!!
I'm not sure if i've mentioned this.. But I love glitter!! and I love green!! So when It came to todays challenge, . I found it a bit tough. A lot of my polishes are green, or greenish so I had no idea what I wanted to use or what to do with it. I originally wanted to do a glow in the dark mani, but I don't have glow in the dark polish but had glow int he dark paint, so I tried it and it didn't work out like I planned, so then I wanted to do a money mani, then I decided it would take too long, so I took out one of my chunky green glitters, I thought I would go for simple tonight because I really want to continue with my Halloween project and continue the witches face. So because I always forget that these glitters take forever to dry, I layered it on thick!! I've been waiting an hour and a half for it to fully dry!!!! Its still jelly feeling. But whatever, I took the pic and its done!!!

Yea, this picture does not do that glitter any justice. It is waaaay more intense IRL! And the base coat looks yellow here, AAHHHHH!!!! I'm going to strangle this phone!! Lol. Nothing about this is good!

I plan on doing my Teal Tuesday challenge later on today. Its kind of good that I'm not 100% In love with this mani, It'll be easier to take the cotton pad with acetone to it!!

I used:
Funky Fingers Pixy Dust
Kleancolors Green with Envy

OHHHH!! I almost forgot to mention, I have had my page viewed 1008 times!
Also 10 followers! Yay again!!! Yeah, Its a milestone I'm proud of, I appreciate every single one of my page-viewers!! You guys are awesome!! Thank you!


Alright, That's it for now!!
I'll be back later with my Teal Tuesday Ovarian Cancer Mani :D


Check Out these Green Nails!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh! Love these!!!! Defo big fan of glitter and GREEN too!!

    ReplyDelete