Sunday, September 9, 2012

The 31 Day Challenge Days 5-8 catch up!!

Hey :)

Omg, I'm so sorry I've been MIA :o
I really got into my projects and time just flew by!! I have been elbow deep in papier mache, messy stuff I tell ya'! I've mentioned before how I want to have a haunted yard for Halloween, and how I want to make all my props. So far I have a tombstone, a witches head a 2 pumpkins and a skull. Ok enough about my other time consuming hobby, lets get down to business.

I kind of cheated on day 5 + 6 but only because I thought I would catch up lol.

Day 5 + 6 Blue + Violet Nails

Yup, I kind of mixed both days together. Sorry :( I'm ashamed :((

Day 7 Black + White Nails
I like how those came out. Sucks that I acetoned them away. I gotta try those again, and this time not in a hurry :)

Day 8 Metallic Nails
Oooh La La!! Me like, a lot!!! I know I should have already had my rainbow nails on but I don't want to ruin these too. Not 2 in one night that I like and took away! But tomorrow is a another day and another day to catch up.

What I used:
Day 5+6:
Cacique Prism Violet 
Orly Spazmatic

Day 7:
Finger Paints Paper Mache
Finger Paints Black Expressionism
Rainbow Polish Static TV


Day 8:
Finger Paints Black Expressionism
Orly Tiara
Nail Art Silver Bullions 

Also, I'm trying to catch up with comments :) I'll get to you guys :) Thanks again for all the wonderful comments :D

Oh oh ohhh!! Happy 50th post :) Yay!!

Until Next Time (And hopefully tomorrow with my rainbows)

4 comments:

  1. ahh waw u might be late but one of the best! i love the 1st combo :)

    xoxo
    gin
    )http://baroquefool.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww! Thank you :) You just made my morning XD

      Delete
  2. As always a lovely job :)

    I have nominated you for Liebster award!!
    Good luck and keep up the good work :)

    (http://baroquefool.blogspot.com/2012/09/i-was-nominated.html)

    xoxox
    gin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)
      How does this Liebster award work? I was looking on your page and I seen a lot of 11's lol. I'll look into it, Should I be answering something too?? So confused! I'll look once i'm done with my nails :D

      Delete