Sunday, August 26, 2012

Pretty in Pink + Gold

Hey again :)

What a lazy Sunday! Its been raining all day :( So for today's mani I have used Pinterest as my inspiration. I found this lovely pink white and gold mani that reminded me of a beautiful summer day, and seeing as how summer is leaving us, I figured it could pick me up even though the weather is crappy.

Ok, here's what I have for you guys today.

The picture does not do it justice. The pink is prettier in person. It looks kind of salmony in this pic, which isn't what it looks like IRL. I hate when that happens, I might have to invest on a better camera, right now i'm using my phone. I have the Samsung Galaxy III, which does take some really nice pictures, but some colors are not as vibrant, and some come out way too vibrant lol.

What I used:
Finger Paints Paper Mache (White)
Art Club Fine Gold
Essie My Place or Yours
Fine striping brush

Oh, and also I've made a new banner, I like it a lot. But I'm still working on other Idea's.

Alright, thats all for now.
Until next time, 

No comments:

Post a Comment