Sunday, August 19, 2012

Galaxy Nails

Heeyy!!
Well I've been a busy girl today, I wrote down some idea's that I have for mani's. I even busted out the Nail wheel and started on some :) But I can't show you guys yet. Its top secret!! And then today I decided I was going to try the galaxy mani. This is something I've been wanting to do for a while, but didn't feel confident in doing. I was brave, and it turned out to be an amazingly awesome experience. And while it might not be the best galaxy mani, it is kinda nice.

So here it is!!
 Alrighty, here's what I used:
Finger Paints Black Expressionism (Base)
Finger Paints Paper Mache (White)
Finger Paints Key to my Art (Gold)
Kleancolor Metallic Purple
Kleancolor Metallic Sapphire 
COS BAR (NO NAME!!) I hate when this happens, Its a coppery orange color.
To add little stars I used Wet n Wild Hallucinate/Hallucination (White glitter)

So about my idea's. I want to try one out Wednesday (After Teal Tuesday) I hope that they come out well, its a lot of detail to my shaky hands lol. And the other Idea I'll wait until Halloween :D (Because its kind of gross) Yes, I know Halloween is a bit away but I'm so freakin' excited because all the stores have decorations up. I'm already planning my mini haunted house and graveyard. Ok ok, Thats about it for now, I've gotten too happy with all this planning.

Until next time,
Ms.Meow<3 


No comments:

Post a Comment