Saturday, August 4, 2012

Julep Alfre and Felicity Zebra

Good evening :)

So I got my Julep Maven box, and I was really excited until I tried them out. The purple wasn't deep, rich or dark enough. And the gold is ok, not much more. So I took matters into my own hands, lol. I added glitter, glitter makes everything better :D

The polish dried horribly :( It was streaky, and left bubbles. Maybe I can add some polish thinner :) fix it up a bit.

Ok, here's what I used:
Julep Felicity (gold)
Julep Alfre (purple)
Finger Paints Purple Palette (purple glitter)
Funky Fingers Star Studded (gold glitter)
Finger Paints Black Expressionism (for stamping)
Konad Stamp m-57
Orly Polishield (topcoat) 

Also, the reason I've been away is because I've been drawing a bit. Here's what I've been up to :)


Anyone know who she is? She's from True Blood, aka my girl crush, Pam. I love this woman, her character is amazing, strong, beautiful and loyal. So If I find myself away for a while Its due to this. I started drawing this a few months ago, and was scared to put color to it, but I finally just jumped in. I'm using 2 kinds of pastels, Oil pastels for the hair and pastel pencils everywhere else. I'm finding I like the oil pastels better because this paper I have is too textured :( Ahhh! Its driving me nuts.

Well that's all for now.
Until next time,
Ms.Meow <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment