Sunday, August 12, 2012

Lightning Bolt Nails

Hello :)

I've been working on fixing my nail station :) I finally got around to doing my nails. I went for something simple and cute that involved tape (because I got so much tape for free from target) lol. I love tape mani's and I wish I had to patience to cut all the little strips. So here's my attempt at the lightning bolt mani.


So here's what I used:
Julep Claire (Blue)
Finger Paints Key to my Art (Gold)
Finger Paints Black Expressionism

Also, I'm so excited, For a while I've heard a lot of nail bloggers talk about the Helmer from Ikea, and I finally got one. I love it!! It fits perfect under my desk and fits all my polishes (and I have room to spare) I thought for sure the taller polishes weren't going to fit, but they did. Also at Ikea they sell these plastic drawer divider, (I only bought 2, I feel like a dummy) which I find helpful for because I don't have a lot of the same polish (brand) and I wanted to organize by brand not color. I need to go buy more, I really like it this way, and at $3 a divider. I looked online, and I found this. Its cute and totally true.

Well until next time,
XOXO,
Ms.Meow <3

No comments:

Post a Comment