Monday, August 6, 2012

Nails Inspired by Rose Background

Yay!! Another post!!
I'm trying to jazz up the place, (blog-wise) I decided to go with a new background, I wanted it to be related to something I've done with my nails, and one of my favorites designs I've tried has to be the roses. So to celebrate, I've took my background and put it on my nails :)

I love it!! Roses are the cutest things on nails, But a pain in the butt to do on my right hand. So I didn't take a picture of that disaster, lol.

Also, I don't know if anyone does any couponing, but this week at Target (I do promise this is nail related) they have scotch tape on sale for 50 cents :) And there is also a coupon on target's website that makes the tape 100% free!! So I printed out 12 coupons :) (2 per computer) and made my way to target and stocked up on tape. I'm thinking about doing it again (If they reset the coupons) I love this time of year, when kids are dreading the back to school routine, and I get tons of free or almost free school supply that lasts me all year.
I can't wait to get some tape mani idea's.

Ok here's what I used:
Essie Fill the Gap! 
Cacique Prism Violet
Julep Nicey + Finger Paints Paper Mache (for the rose base)
Julep Nicey (rose petals)
China Glaze Tree Hugger (leaf)
Finger Paint Black Expressionism 
Orly Polishield (topcoat)

If you want to try this out, Here's a tutorial I made a little while ago. Enjoy!!
Rose Tutorial

Until Next time,
Ms.Meow<3

2 comments: