Thursday, August 23, 2012

The Van Halen

Hey again :D

I finally got my first indie!!! I bought it with my copious credit :D and only paid $1.50 OOP. How great is that. I've been wanting to get an indie polish for a while, and now that I have, I think I will continue to.


I saw all those girls with the black and white glitters and I was so envious!! Now I have my own and I'm in LOVE, and still envious because they got to experience it first, lmao!! :P

Anyway, my fiance saw them and right away said that looks like Eddie Van Halen's guitar, then he showed me a picture and I totally agree!! So I will call these The Van Halens!! Take a look!!

How awesome is that??

Ok, so this polish is not finicky like I thought it would be, I thought, "So much glitter for sure is going to be a mess to work with!!" And nope, super easy to apply, and while it did leave some tiny little bubbles :( It'll be ok, because they are microscopic and I like looking at them, as long as its not a million. Just one here and there, probably from shipping and what not. So in a few days once its been settling down in the helmer I will see if they've disappeared. Anyway, I could not be happier with this polish 10/10 from me!!

The red polish is by Essie, and I do not know the name, Its one of those things where the sticker comes off and I didn't swatch so no name anywhere. I really do need to go to Ulta and see if they have it. I love this Red polish by Essie, I must find out its name!!!

Well, thats all for now.
Until Next Time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment