Saturday, August 18, 2012

Franken-polish Jelly

Hello hello!!!

So I had never bought an indie polish, that being said I got an email saying I had 24 hours to spend my $10 copious credit. So I found myself a cute black and white glitter polish. So lets see how it works out. Which brings me to my next point. I have been loving all those jelly polishes that have been so popular lately. I've been dying to buy one from Whimsical Ideas by Pam, This lady is amazing!!!! I think I will definitely buy a few bottles. I'm really really loving a I <3 NY!

Lets continue, so also this Tuesday (Teal Tuesday) our challenge is a jelly sammy, which was a new concept to me, I've seen them but never really understood. Yeah, I know, slow me! So I was looking through my polishes and found that I have a few jelly polishes, but none in teal, I decided to mess around and make a franken-polish which turned out to be so much fun, but messy. But i'll be saving this batch for Tuesday, But I did make another batch (an imitation of sort) of one that I had seen, I threw in some glitters together along with some jelly polish and a bit of a tint together mixed and voila!!! I bring you.... Ms.Meow's Cupcakes!!!

 
I like it, it could possible use some work but for now i'm really please :)
I also really want to get my hands on some hexagon shaped glitters, I want to mix them up and make my own concoctions. I really did enjoy making this one.

Alright, thats all for now.
XOXO,
Ms.Meow<3

No comments:

Post a Comment