Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Updating a few things

Hey :)

So I'm kind of organizing some things around. More specifically the blog, lol. I wanted to add what polishes I had. I never really got around to swatching polishes I had, seems a bit pointless to me because I just randomly pick colors or have colors i'm really into at the moment. But I love to see others swatch their polishes, but I am just not that organized, so instead I decided to list all the polishes I had, get to know them a bit more, their names lol. 

So I guess no new nails tonight :( Oh, and I think one of my nails is trying to break. The middle finger nail on the left hand. MY PICTURE HAND!!! I need to get something to fix this from happening, I haven't had breakage in a little while.

Oh, also I made this.


This is so I could separate things, Like in my wishlist. My blog is a mess, but I hope to work on it.

Also, I need to figure out how to get rid of that little white border around my pictures, I thought I liked it, but not on my little border/divider thing or my signature. I have to figure that out too!!!

Alright, I think that's all for now



No comments:

Post a Comment