Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Teal Tuesday Jelly Sandwich

Happy Tuesday!!
Woo Hoo!!! Tuesday's here again!! I went teal polish shopping, and I found what I thought was teal but turned out to be a bit more on the green side :( I was at target and I guess the light fooled me. Its Pixi Metallic Mermaid. Then I went to Sally's to renew my card and I found the Orly flash glam collection on sale :D I only bought one, I will go back and buy some more with my $5 credit for renewing my card plus my 15% off discount :) I bought the Blue one, Orly Spazmatic, and oh my, it is l-o-v-e-l-y!!!!! Ok, so here is this weeks TT challenge. So i'm still sort of new to this Jelly Sandwich thing, but i'm still excited about it, I don't think it came out as great as it did on the color wheel. Only because I don't have the patience for all those layers to dry lol. The color Wheel took 7 layers while I only tolerated 4.


I have trouble with these Cherimoya polishes, they take so long to dry. They are so jellish and thick. 2.5 hours to dry!!! OMG! I watched an episode of Pretty Little Liars and an episode of Beverly Hills Nannies and some of Cars 2 lol.

Ok, here's what I used.
Wet n' Wild Caribbean Frost (base)
Cherimoya Starry Blue 
Art Deco Teal Glitter
A gel/creme Franken I made 

Alright, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment