Monday, July 30, 2012

Teal Tuesdays - 50 Shades of Teal


Teal Tuesday once again :D
I didn't have the colors to participate in the groups Triplet Teal Tuesday theme: ( So I came up with my own theme lol. So I've been reading 50 Shade of Gray (Its so good, and crazy) and I thought I would use a lot of my teal colored polishes and see what I could do with them. So I didn't end up using 50 different shades, I used 8.


Teal polka dots :) and teal glitter!!

I started out by using Essie Fill the Gap then I used a Coat of Sinful Colors Nail Junkie added Art Deco Teal Glitter then another coat of Sinful Colors Nail Junkie and to top it off I added a bit of Sinful Colors Call You Later just to add a bit of green glitter to it. For the polka dots I used: Julep Claire, Funky Fingers Volts, Mood Struck Teal to Turquise (Its a greener teal but it changes color *Also Its really spelled like that*) China Glaze For Audrey, and Sula Paint and Peel Royal.

I added the colored dots just so you guys can see.



Ok, Well until next time :)
XOXO,
Ms.Meow

No comments:

Post a Comment