Saturday, July 21, 2012

Whats Black and White and Read all Over?

Hello all :)

So I was inspired in 2 different ways for this mani.
First I watched The Raven plus my friend posted a newspaper print mani on her facebook page and I got an idea.
So for those who watched The Raven you know its the story of Edgar Allen Poe and his stories. So in the movie he published some horror stories and there was some sort of copy cat reenacting them. So first of all Poe is amazing and I wanted to kind of capture the look of the movie, I'm not sure how well I did... But here they are.


 Its also the first time I tried out the newspaper thing I took the travel section and found a cute article, which in the end it didn't matter because you can't make anything out, lol. Its the thought that counts I guess.

What do you guys think?? Too eclectic??  I like the pinky, is super crazy, I did this the other day to an old chipped mani to see how it looks, I like it better on the other mani. Maybe I'll show it??

Yeah, they're chipped so no judging. Oh, and see the ring and pinky finger? Those nails grow so insanely fast, I file them down so often and hope that the others catch up but nope, I always end up with mismatched nails :(

I did the gradients last week and I don't think I got a pic of them before these stripes. Alright, well that's it for now, If I can stop coughing I'll go to bed. :) See you soon.


1 comment: