Monday, July 2, 2012

Patriotic Nails

Hey again,

Wow, 2 posts in one day!! Yay!! Lol, Ok, So since its Monday and usually those are reserved for MSMD type things, I thought I wanted to give it a go the American Flag (Since everyone's doing it) :D I'm usually not the flag type because I mess them up horribly, this mani being no exception :P

I thought I would try it because I actually had some star shaped glitter things, and I had a silver glitter polish and mostly because I was really excited to try out my Julep America polish.

I might try just the Julep later on, its actually a very lovely glitter. A bit chunky but I might try to thin it out and see if that helps. Other than that, I love it. 

What I used:
Finger Paints Paper Mache (White)
Klean Color 165 Metallic Sapphire (blue)
Essie (I dont know the name, the sticker fell off. But its a beautiful jelly red)
Julep America
Kleancolor 31 Silver Star 
Red nail art tape & Loose Star shape glitters


No comments:

Post a Comment