Sunday, July 22, 2012

Tutorial Time!! Gradients.

Good Morning :)

I had a friend ask me to do a tutorial for her, and here it is. This is how I do my gradients, although there is another method I'm going to try soon :)

Its simple enough I guess, all self explanatory  :) But I'll do a rundown.
Step 1: Choose a solid color (Could be the lightest color you're using for your gradient) I chose Silver.
Step 2: Get a makeup wedge, and saturate it with polish
Step 3: Stamp it on your fingers (this is messy) STAMP IN AN UP AND DOWN MOTION
Step 4: Repeat until you get your desired opacity (I recommend drying each layer before you apply a new one)
Step 5: Add you topcoat
Step 6: Clean up. You can use Q-Tips, I like using an angled brush. Dip in acetone and wipe access polish off,
Step 7: Enjoy your gradient nails. (I personally will be stamping them after this)

Alrighty, that's it for now :)
Have an awesome Sunday!!!

xoxo,
Ms.Meow

No comments:

Post a Comment