Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Teal Scales Crackle

Hey :)

So I decided to pick out some colors I rarely use. I love the color of this polish but am not a fan of the crackle look on me. Lol, I enjoy looking at it on other people, but once I do it to myself I want to get rid of it quick. Also, I always enjoy looking at Gnarly Gnails teal Tuesdays nails :) So I decided today will be a teal day for me too :D

I love teal, and I need more teal in my life.




Alright, this crackle looks kind of ok. Lol.

I used:
Funky Fingers Teal Scales 
Mood Struck Teal to Turquoise
Essie Shine-E 
Art Club Silver Bullion (the sprinkles)

Also, today I bought my first cuticle oil :D I had just been using Jojoba Oil from the Vitamin Shoppe but decided it was time to get the real deal. I bought this cute little bottle from Sally Beauty its called California Mango and it has a tiny little leaf in it and it smells great :) I hope it does good.

Alrighty, that's all I have for tonight.

XOXO,
Ms.Meow


2 comments:

  1. cute! hey i left you a reply on my blog about how to join the TT group - would love to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D Yay!! and Thanks :)Let me go look at it right now!!!

    ReplyDelete