Sunday, July 1, 2012

Purple and Black Gradient w/Glitter

Hey Guys :)

I have another gradient mani to show you guys, Its my two favorite colors. Black and purple yay!!
Also, I'm very discouraged :( I went back to my old phone, traded my Galaxy sII because when I got it I didn't know the SIII was coming out. So back to the store it went. So i'm stuck with my old HTC which takes crappy pictures, so I've put off taking pictures lol. But I gotta get over it and take some pics, so I'll have hideous pics for a while.

Also, my middle finger nail has had a rough time lately, its usually the slowest to grow but, now the nail has been breaking non-stop :( Anyone know anything that makes them grow? I've been taking pre-natals for a while and from time to time I take Biotin and I always take some other vitamins just for good health, but nothing is working. Ok, Pic time.


I love this glitter!! Love the little hex shapes in different sizes!

What I used for this Mani: 
Finger Paints Black expressionism (Black)
Kleancolor 167 Metallic Purple
Max Cherimoya 12 Purple Gala (I thought this was a Kleancolor but it's not, fooled me lol)

UPDATE:
I added new buttons :D I joined Pinterest  so now I can keep track of all the beautiful nails and things I like in life. Note: I made the buttons, and they're not 100% great but I like them. (For now) I'll be working on them a little more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment