Monday, June 25, 2012

Happy (belated) Gay Pride!!


Happy (belated) Pride :D
I've been idle lately, sorry about that. But Its been hectic around here.
This passed weekend was Chicago's Gay Pride Weekend. Also, my fiance's family was in town for the festivities and we were tour guides and did so much walking, which lead to me breaking nails on the train/bus/museum/aquarium/parades/parties. Lol, Ok so I don't exactly know where the breakage happened, but somewhere along the city tour it happened.

So for Gay Pride weekend I did a sort of rainbow gradient.


... And here's how I did my eye make up for the parade :D



I wasn't a super happy camper when I took this picture. We were stuck in people traffic, lol on the corner of Belmont and Halsted and by the time we found clear spot I was drenched in sweat and I figured I should get a picture of the glitter before It fell off. By the end of the parade I was amazed that It was all still there. I love Too Faced Glitter Glue, LOVE IT!! It was my first time wearing loose glitter but it worked out great :D




No comments:

Post a Comment