Friday, June 1, 2012

June Julep Maven Box

June's Julep Maven Box :D

It came in the mail yesterday!! It brightened up an ugly Chicago windy cold wet day!
So when I opened it I was pleased. It had more than I had anticipated.



Julep Lauren (Pink)
Julep Claire (Blue)
Julep SPF 30 Daylight defense hand and face creme & 

Julep SPF 15 Daylight defense lip balm
2 Pixy Stix lol
and a coupon for a free Julep polish :D

Have you ordered yours?
http://www.julep.com/?r=20909259


Also, I know that I was gone for a bit. It was hectic the past few weeks, Birthdays and Road Trips!! 
and When I got back the weather was so beautiful I wouldn't come indoors to save my life!! I love being outside, and gardening and BBQing and just soaking up the sun. While doing all this traveling and gardening and partying I broke 3 nails :( So that's one of the main reasons I didn't post anything. Its bad enough my middle finger nail grows slower than a turtle crosses the road, but both had to break the very same day! And to top it off my pinky finger nail on my right hand broke right after. Bad luck for sure!!!

Today I was in the garden almost all day again, picking weeds, watering, planting and starting new seeds, and I got my nails really really dirty. So I plan on scrubbing them again for about the 5th time to get them pretty for a Julep mani :) 

I'll be back!! 

XOXO,
Ms.Meow 

No comments:

Post a Comment