Saturday, June 9, 2012

True Blood inspired mani

I wAnnA dO bAd THinGs wiTh yOu! 

So who's excited for Sundays premier of True Blood?! I am!
For this mani I kind of did a Monkey See Monkey Do! I cannot remember where I got it from, but I remembered that I commented on her blog to tell her that I loved it and I might use it for the summer premier. I do believe. LMAO! I wish she would have used a watermark.

Update:
Thanks to always inspring Missy at Gnarly Gnails I now know where I got the idea.
The inspiration came from The Gorgeois. I love her stuff, she is amazing.

I'll post my picture first then hers :)

 When I first seen this sort of mani I right away thought of Pam from True Blood, She's sort of my girl crush :P but its mostly about her bad-ass kick-ass take charge yet elegant classy lady attitude. Plus she's got the prettiest lips in town. :D Ok enough of that.
The right hand has a different design on it, but I'm still working on it. I'm trying to refresh for Monday's interview and I'm torn between studying and trying to finish my mani. Hopefully I can finish it tonight.

I used: 
Finger Paints - Don't make a scene (Beige)
Sally Hansen Nailgrowth Miracle - 340 Divine Wine (Red Base)
China Glaze Ruby Pumps (Red Glitter)
Finger Paints - Black Expressionism 
Finger Paints - Paper Mache (Fangs)

Oh, sorry for the blurry pictures. I tried doing this fast outside while watering my plants. Multi-tasking on everything now-a-days. Lol.

So I'll be back later with some new True Blood inspired nails :D




4 comments:

  1. man i feel like the only person on the planet who can't get into that show.
    but these are cute. and the girl who did them:
    http://gorgeois.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Missy :D

      I always passed up the show before, but last summer I had a cousin introduce me and it was love at first bite! I'm super obsessed with the show, the cast and the books. You should give it a try. The first one I watched was Season 4 episode 5 and I was hooked, and that was without knowing the characters or knowing anything that was going on as far as a story.

      Delete
    2. yeah i tried once, like after season 1 when it was super hyped up, i downloaded the first season and after 2 episodes i couldnt get into it.
      usually when i dont like something, i revisit it later and love it. i may try again!

      Delete
  2. Thank you :)
    I'll check out your giveaway too :D Love giveaways!!

    ReplyDelete