Monday, June 4, 2012

KleanColor Haul :D

Hii again :D
I found my holo's!! I don't know how good they'll be but I'm super excited!! I also got a lot of other goodies.

Here's what I bought

Left to Right:(Above)
135 Holo Blue, 136 Holo Green, 138 Holo Orange, 134 Holo Pink

 Left to Right: (Above)
189 Red-Hot, 131 Silver Lining, 32 Peaceful Heart, 190 Green with Envy

Left to Right: (Above)
167 Metallic Purple, 165 Metallic Sapphire

01 Tuxedo Black

I forgot to take a picture of one :( 31 Silver Star Its exactly what it sounds like its silver stars with sliver glitters. 

Also I bought some rhinestones and decals :D

The best deal all day micro-beads!! I paid $1.50 for them!! I paid $2 for the rhinestones.

Yay!! 3D stickers!! Lace, flowers and totally beautiful!

Many different glitters, stars and micro-beads :) I took these out of their packages to take pictures. 


I can't wait to try them all. Stay tuned and I'll swatch them :D


No comments:

Post a Comment