Saturday, June 2, 2012

My first gradient :D

Hi again :)

I finally took on the gradient :D I had done a glitter gradient before but not with a sponge :D It was really really fun and I cannot wait to try it again :D

*Note: Please ignore the middle finger nail, I broke it and it is a slow grower :( *

I love the colors!!! It reminds me of a mermaid, or I dunno but this picture does not do this mani justice, I am so upset that you guys wont be able to see how kickass these colors really are!!

I used: 
Sally Hansen HD Nail Color 05 Lite (Yellow)
Funky Fingers Pixy Dust (Green)
Funky Fingers Mirror, Mirror (Blue)
Sally Hansen HD Nail Color 01 Cyber (Purple)
Orly Polishield Topcoat

Ok, thats all I have to report about today.
Its late and Its bed time, Tomorrow I hope to go to a flea market to look for nail polishes. I'm really looking for some holo's :D Wish me luck!!

2 comments: