Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Frech tip Micro-beads

Good Morning :)

Balls, balls, and more balls. Lol. I made a mess with all these tiny little microbeads. Ok, picture time, I'll explain why I made a mess.

 I started out with a french tip. Which if I do say so myself looks very pretty.:) I usually don't do such a neat job with freehand french tips.

I started out with nail glue, and I believe I should have used a top coat instead. It burned a little, and it flooded the cuticle with glue, which flooded with beads that I had to painfully scrape off :( Plus the beads clumped together on top of each other which I also had to scrape off.

Here's another view. I'll try the microbeads again. I have about 20 different colors, and i'm really excited to try the black. I've been loving he caviar nails i've seen. 

Polish Used: 
Finger Paints Paper Mache (White)
Finger Paints Don't Make a Scene (Nude)
Beads in gold and white

That's it for now, 
Until next time :)
XOXO,
Ms.Meow

No comments:

Post a Comment