Friday, June 8, 2012

Kleancolor color wheels

Hey!!
I love Sally Beauty Supply. They sent me my birthday coupon for $10 off a $20 purchase and on top I got my 15% off coupon for spending $25 last month. It gets better, you can stack both of those coupons, I love me some couponing lol. I bought a gallon of acetone and a pack of color wheels and paid $12! Yay!! I love awesome deals. Right on time too, because I had ran out of acetone. I'm set, at least for a good while.

Ok, so I swatched the colors from Sunday's Kleancolor haul.

 The glitters :D and this time I remembered the star polish and forgot the Silver Lining polish, Hahaha, I am so backwards.

So the Silver Star polish is awesome, a lot of stars came out. No complaints!
Green With Envy is also a good one, its tinted and a bit on the jellish side, very beautiful.
Peaceful Heart could be heartier. I think it needs more glitter and hearts :(
Red-hot is another lovely jelly-like polish. Great chunky glitters and nice red tint.

The only complaint I have with these is that they take quite a bit of time to dry. Other than that I love them!
The holo's aren't so holo-ey. :( They are beautiful glitters in nice soft pastel colors. The Pink Holo is the brightest and only really takes one coat to look the way it looks pictured above. All in all great polish, and not too thick so this these will be great for layering.

Okay, that's it for now. I'm going to work on my nails.. I want to try a True Blood theme for this weekends season premier. I have to take them off before Monday and do a simple clean french mani. I have a job interview and its in the medical field so, frenchie it is. But as far as this weekends goes,  I can play and be as bright and colorful as I want.

Until next time,
Ms.Meow

No comments:

Post a Comment