Saturday, July 21, 2012

August Maven Box: Metallics & Chromes


I'm Classic With a Twist and I usually stick with it, but I'm really feeling American Beauty. Hmm... I might just stick with my own this month.

Who else is really excited about the Acetone free conditioning polish remover?

I'm going to post my referral link just in case you want to try Julep Maven and they have their penny offer going on still. So that's always awesome.

My link: Click here and sign up
If you take the quick quiz and find that you like what they're offering try the first month for a penny with this code: COLOR2012

Also, I'm sorry for my absence, I'm still fighting this flu but at least I'm awake more than 4 hours at a time, lol. I did my nails today :D and I'm really excited to show you guys. I took some horrible pictures on my almost dead/broken phone. I'm not sure how they turned out. I haven't been using my light box either because I tore the paper by mistake and I want to get a black background in it. In other words, I need to fix the thing. I promise some mani's soon, with good lighting :D




No comments:

Post a Comment